Useful Links to other sites:
GOOD BOOKS TO READ:
- SIRIUS Puppy Training, by Ian Dunbar.Teach your puppy to sit, down, stand, stay, come and heel before they are
six months old. This book is a good addition to your collection.
- How To Raise A Puppy You Can Live With, by Clarice Rutherford and David H.Neil. Down to Earth approach to puppy training including crate training, house breaking and other puppy basics. Highly recommended.
- How To Be Your Dog's Best Friend: A Training Manual for Dog Owners, by the Monks of New Skete. Will teach you how to develop a deep and lasting relationship with your dog. Wonderful techniques for puppy training.
- RETRIEVER Puppy Training, The Right Start For Hunting, Loveland and Rutherford. Basic training for turning young retrievers into efficient and enthusiastic workers. Highly recommended.
- The World of the Golden Retriever: A Dog for All Seasons, by Nona Kilgore Bauer. Great information about golden retrievers.
- Dog Owner's Home Veterinary Handbook, by Delbert Carlson and James Giffin. Great source of veterinary information, easy to use and covers many of the primary concerns to the pet owner.
- The Art of Raising A Puppy, by The Monks of New Skete. Excellent approach to raising puppies. Learn the importance of the human-canine bond from birth to death.